Dr. Nguyen Minh Hung (MD, PhD) has more than 20 years of experience in Cardiology, especially in treating cardiovascular diseases, heart failure, interventional cardiology, high blood pressure, dyslipidemia, …He had a PhD, majoring in Cardiology at Hanoi Medical University in 2019.
Dr. Hung graduated from training programs on Cardiology, Congenital Heart Intervention in Australia, the USA, Germany. After many years of work and dedication, he has gained many achievements in the field of cardiology. He participated in compiling 2 published specialized books, more than 30 specialized scientific articles and 3 scientific works.
Dr. Hung is currently an Interventional Cardiologist at the Cardiovascular Institute – Bach Mai Hospital.
– Graduated from the general medicine system, resident doctor system majoring in Cardiology at Hanoi Medical University.
– Graduated from the postgraduate training program in adult cardiology at Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
– Graduated from the Fellow Course in Interventional Cardiology of the American Society of Interventional Cardiology (SCAI) in Las Vegas, USA.
– Graduated from the training program on Congenital Heart Intervention at German Heart Center Munich Hospital, Munich, Federal Republic of Germany.
– Defending Doctorate at Hanoi Medical University.
– Participated in compiling 2 published specialized books, 3 scientific works, more than 30 specialized scientific articles.
Cardiovascular Institute – Bach Mai Hospital
Diagnosis & treatment:
– Left chest pain, coronary artery disease (after stenting, after bypass surgery)
– High blood pressure, low blood pressure
– Dyslipidemia, Nutrition for patients with dyslipidemia
– Treatment of coronary heart disease
– Heart valve disease (valvular stenosis)
– Diagnosis of congenital heart disease in adults, especially screening and treatment of congenital heart disease in children and newborns
– Examination of peripheral vascular disease
Books, research works and specialized reports:
Participated in compiling 2 published specialized books, 3 scientific works, more than 30 specialized scientific articles.